2020 Melburn Roobaix Map(s).
If you want the original old school experience then this is the LIST of Sectors to conquer and find on the map of your choice.
The Greatest Pavé of Roobaix - Sectors
- 2006 - Col d'Ugly / Dalziel Lane, Northcote / ★★★★★
- 2007 - Not-so-Little Page of Pavé / Little Page St, Middle Park / ★★★★★
- 2008 - What the Hell?! / Gladstone Lane, South Melbourne / ★★★★
- 2009 - Tennyson Titan / 1 Childers St, Kensington / ★★★★★
- 2010 - The Koppenberg / 25 Myrnong Cres, Travancore / ★★★★★
- 2011 - Hail Mary / 63 Mary St, Hawthorn / ★★★★★
- 2012 - Fang on Fanny / 5 Fanny St, Moonee Ponds / ★★★★
- 2013 - Hunter to Halpin / 25 Hunter St, Brunswick / ★★★★★
- 2014 - Back off Barry / Barry St, Kew / ★★★
- 2015 - Hobble of Harold / 5 Harold St, Hawthorn / ★★★★★
- 2016 - Pavé e Gravāl / 110 Marshall St, Ivanhoe / ★★★★
- 2017 - Rough & Ready / 24 Hambledon Rd, Hawthorn / ★★★
- 2018 - Whiskey Hill / 123 Charles St, Ascot Vale / ★★★★★
- 2019 - The Beast of Brunswick / 115 Holden St, N. Fitzroy / ★★★★★
- Fed Square, Melbourne / 2006-2009
- Pridmore Park, Kew / 2010
- Hawthorn Velodrome, Hawthorn / 2011-2017
- Musca Street Reserve, Kew / 2018
- John Cain Park (DISC), Thornbury / 2019
- Roobaix Velodrome, Harrison St, Brunswick
Bonus Roobaix Institutions
Coffee Supreme - 28 Grosvenor St, Abbotsford Sponsors of Roobaix 'since forever'.
Curve Cycling - 36 Bond St, Abbotsford We ride their bikes, and share their likes. Say hello to Kevin.
Lomond Hotel - 225 Nicholson St, Brunswick Host of the field until we could no longer jam everyone in to the front bar. Tell them we sent you.
Want a map you can have and hold? Write notes on? Download a version of the map below HERE or click on the map, go to Officeworks and ask for an A2 copy of the file.
$4 for Black and White / 80gsm to $10 for Colour / 160gsm.
INTERACTIVE WHIZZBANG TECH MAP
This will work best on a desktop - but also works on your phone. CHECK IT OUT!
STRAVA ROUTE / GPX / TCX
Boot up this route up on STRAVA for one circuitous cycle encompassing all sectors and start locations. From Fed Sq to Roobaix. A truly epic classic.
If you are stuck indoors, or out of state and unable to travel, the route is available for you to upload and 'enjoy' on your wind trainer. Costumes mandatory!
GPX file / TCX file