Mount this to your bike or helmet and you'll see where it got its name. It's 'king bright and will illuminate your way, be it bike paths, side streets and mountain bike trails.
The battery life is incredible and will get you through a full days commute in the depths of winter, or enough legs to outlast your own on a blistering night ride.
We've put this light head to head with competitors light that have higher claimed outputs, and the 'King Bright really shines for spread for beam and overall luminosity.
- 850 Lumens
- 3 Modes: 'King Bright (4hrs+) / Bright / Strobe (>14.5hrs)
- Cree XM-L T6 LED Samsung Li-ion battery
- IPX-8 standard waterproof
- Made from 'bike-courier-strength' aluminium and weighs 70g
- Battery indicator Green: 100>70% Blue: 70>40%. Red: 40>10% Flashing Red < 10%.
- FYXO 'King Bright® Headlight unit (70g)
- Battery pack (250g)
- Extension cable (1.2m)
- 2 bar mount straps to suit 26.0 / 31.8 bars
- Helmet mount
- Velcro cable extension strap to fasten cables
-USB Battery charger (with mains plug to suit Australia)
All orders are shipped within 2 business days using Australia Post
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - Free for Orders $100+
- Standard incl tracking: 4-5 business days
- Express incl tracking: 2-3 business days
- Letter (No Tracking): 4-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Free* for Orders of $150+
- Int'l with Tracking*: 6-11 business days (selected Countries only)
- Express Courier: 4-6 business days
Returns - We understand ordering online doesn't give you the peace of mind to put it back on the rack if doesn't fit quite right. So, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused/unworn item(s) within 30 days of purchase and we will happily issue a refund. Excludes Clearance items.
**Please ensure that item(s) returned in unworn / saleable condition, with tags on, etc. Your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment.
Clearance Merchandise: Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on clearance merchandise.
Price Guarantee: If an item you bought goes on sale within 7 days, we'll give you a credit for the difference. Yep, you read correctly.
Full Shipping & Returns info can be found in the footer of the website.
The V.5 'King Bright Light unit, charger and accessories are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase for the original ower of the light set. Battery is covered for a period of six (6) months from date of purchase.
Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Misuse, prolonged immersion in water and fire
- Defects cause by deliberate damage, impact, unauthorised repair
- Commercial use
- Acts of foolishness
Exactly what I was looking for. Heaps of light for my commute to work on the roadie or an evening fang on the mtb. Good quality unit with plenty of run time that’s easy to mount on the bike or your helmet.
Fantastic light for the commute, in traffic, in all weather. Great product.
Friends told me about the King Bright and it has worked well for me too. So far my main use is for riding home from the gym in the evening on dark bike trails/walking paths. King Bright allows me to see far enough ahead to avoid any other bicyclists and walkers that may be out there in the dark. It was easy to use and attach to my bike. I've been using it on its brightest setting and the battery has worked well, but my rides are short. I can't comment on use for longer rides.
think the title says it all. great value on the light itself and i found it fine for doing some night mountain biking. I had it combined with an Iluma (also from Fyxo) and plenty to see by. The but is the straps, the velcro ones and the rubber ones. Both are a bit tricky to use and could be better.