Bella Mia Custom Track Bike
It's been a long time between track bike projects - but this one has a special place in my heart.
It was a secret wedding gift and an absolute pleasure to cobble together, liaising with the fiancé to create a beautiful bike that would look good on the track and hanging in the house.
A classic lugged steel frame with a Reynolds chrome fork, fitted with classic alloy parts and a simple moniker, a name given to the owners equally stunning wife.
Look out for it at Brunswick Velodrome!
An age old trick to pimp a set of Campagnolo era cranks - inlay paint to the scalloped areas of the arms and spider.
- Reynolds track frame / fork
- Campagnolo Record 1" headset
- Origin 8 / H+ Son TB14 wheels from Velomine
- Vittoria Corsa Graphene 23mm tyres
- 144BCD Crankset
- HKK Chain
- 27.2 Deda post
- Regal saddle
- Cinelli A1 100mm stem
- Cinelli Criterium 42cm bars
- White vinyl tape
- MKS pedals / cages / straps
- Custom decals and detailing by FYXO