It is with great sadness that we make the decision to cancel the 2020 Gravel Camp event.
Due to the ongoing fire emergency in the state, and after consultation with our team in Rubicon we felt it was the only right choice to make.
We would like to thank the Murrindindi Shire, Murrindindi Cycle Club, DELWP, OEG and the team at Camp Jungai for their support past and present.
For updates on future events, please join our mailing list.
If you haven't found the answers in the FAQs, drop us a line.