$119.95 $149.00 You Save 19% ($29.05)
Form and function never felt so good. All FYXO wind vests are designed with comfort and durability first and foremost. Our vests have enough stretch in them to allow you to move freely while still having a snug fit for aerodynamics. The high neck will keep you warm with a zipper tab so the zip doesn't scratch your neck when riding.
Our FYXO Wind Vests feature details including:
- Lightweight & stretchy Italian fabrics for your ergonomic comfort
- Wind resistant front panels to shelter you from those chilly descents
- Quick-dry and breathable side and back panels
- High profile neck to shield you form the cold
- Three reinforced back pockets
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite strip on back pocket
All orders are shipped within 2 business days using Australia Post
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - Free for Orders $100+
- Standard incl tracking: 4-5 business days
- Express incl tracking: 2-3 business days
- Letter (No Tracking): 4-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Free* for Orders of $150+
- Int'l with Tracking*: 6-11 business days (selected Countries only)
- Express Courier: 4-6 business days
Returns - We understand ordering online doesn't give you the peace of mind to put it back on the rack if doesn't fit quite right. So, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused/unworn item(s) within 30 days of purchase and we will happily issue a refund. Excludes Clearance items.
Clearance Merchandise: Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on clearance merchandise.
Full Shipping & Returns info can be found in the footer of the website.
Very happy with the vest. And the process for exchanging sizes was very straight forward. So great to get the new size within 24 hrs!!! I love the env friendly packaging too - good work!
Windproof front, mesh back and three good sized rear pockets (which are rare in a gillet) make this a great three season vest. True to size and medium weight
Great vest with a stretchy mesh back so there's no wind flapping in your ears. Pockets on the back a bonus. Always happy to support a quality Melbourne-based brand.
Stylish, good quality materials. Lightweight. Wind block front, breathable back. Colour mixes well with other kits well. I am 176cms tall and quite thin (70kg). Went for the small and it fits OK but is tight.