The iconic cubes and colours of the Mapei squad backed by Rodolfo Squinzi and directed by classics legend Patrick Lefevere was synonymous with victory throughout the 90s' from World Championships, Tour Stages and the classics. We've revised this jersey from 2012 with a new fit and some twists to keep it unique and fresh. You'll either love it or hate it - and the Lion of Flanders cares not.
Our FYXO Jerseys feature garment details including:
- Lightweight moisture wicking materials
- 4-way stretch material to flex and shape to you when you need it
- Mesh side panels for great breathability
- Invisible YKK semi-lock zipper
- 3 Reinforced back pockets including a hidden zippered pocket for stashing valuables
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strip beneath the centre pocket.
- While designed for men, this jersey is worn and enjoyed by females too. The jerseys are more tapered at the waist than a typical Women's fit.
All orders are shipped within 2 business days using Australia Post
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - Free for Orders $100+
- Standard incl tracking: 4-5 business days
- Express incl tracking: 2-3 business days
- Letter (No Tracking): 4-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Free* for Orders of $150+
- Int'l with Tracking*: 6-11 business days (selected Countries only)
- Express Courier: 4-6 business days
Returns - We understand ordering online doesn't give you the peace of mind to put it back on the rack if doesn't fit quite right. So, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused/unworn item(s) within 30 days of purchase and we will happily issue a refund. Excludes Clearance items.
Clearance Merchandise: Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on clearance merchandise.
Full Shipping & Returns info can be found in the footer of the website.
Are you tired of looking like every other cyclist on the road? If so, you'll be immensely happy to wear fyxo. The designs are bold, bright and beautiful. The fit and attention to detail ( zipped hidden pocket) routing for headphone cable ( not my thing but might be yours) are all there and you certainly will stand out from the average Joe or Judith. I discovered FYXO about 3 years ago and I just live their kit and ethos. They aren't trying to save the world, or claiming that all cycling heritage leads back to them. FYXO won't make you ride faster but it will make you look damned fine!
Awesome Jersey is simply as it says... AWESOME! What's even better is the customer service behind the scene as I was treated to a no-fuss exchange of size for another item. Too easy! Thanks FYXO!