It’s been a long time between fixed wheel builds around here.
Presto’s origins are from the Nether’ lands with a full compliment of Italian componentry for this project – not period correct by any stretch.
The fork supplied was incorrectly painted and Sun Graphics has flawlessly matched it so it now pairs with the frame.
A brake was required for slowing, and what better brake than the Campagnolo Delta.
Patebury leather goods round out a simple and classy build.
- Presto Reynolds 531 Track frame / fork
- Cinelli ‘crest logo’ pista bars
- NOS Cinelli 1R stem
- Paul Components E-lever
- Patebury Kangaroo leather bar wrap
- Patebury K3 toe straps
- Campagnolo Record headset
- Campagnolo C Record Delta brake
- Campagnolo Athena seat pillar
- San Marco Rolls Saddle – Titanium rails
- Campagnolo Athena crankset
- Campagnolo C Record high flange hubs / H+ Son Archetype rims by Velomine.
- Challenge FORTE tyres using air from the Northern suburbs to inflate the tubes.
- Assembled by FYXO.